Subject: Where to put the new donations page?

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:54:52 -0800

Folks,

Real Soon Now we're going to want to put up an new donations page which 
funnels funds to the various PostgreSQL non-profits (SPI, SPI-Europe, 
PostgreSQL.fr, JPUG).  Obviously, it would be better to make this part of the 
home page ... www.postgresql.org/Donations or suchlike.

Questions:
	1) Where do we put information about the Fundraising Committee?  This ought 
to be public, but it would extend the Donations page into multiple pages.  Is 
that OK?
	2) Do major (> $1000) financial sponsors get to be Sponsors at 
www.postgresql.org/about/Sponsors, or do we put them somewhere else?  (we'll 
probably need to have this argument on Advocacy as well).

I also need to find out whether we might have to put the PostgreSQL fund stuff 
on a separate web page; there are some legal restrictions on what a 501(c)3 
can share a web page with.

-- 
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco