Subject: Techdocs replacement

From: "Magnus Hagander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:01:19 +0100

Hi!

So I've committed the bulk of the techdocs replacement code to cvs.  The
parts that deal with singing up for a "community account" sohuld work
just fine. Rendering of the pages also work.

However, the saving of new pages doesn't work, because the PHP install
wasn't completely correct. Hopefully Dave can fix that soon :-) until
then, the actual pages part is still hidden from the menus so it won't
show up.

(the visual editor does appear to work fine when loaded from a manual
URL, but due to the PHP issues pages can't be saved)

//Magnus

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:32:51 -0400 (AST)

> then, the actual pages part is still hidden from the menus so it won't

What's wrong?

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664