Subject: techdocs.postgresql.org php seems broke

From: "Guido Barosio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:04:46 +0100

Notice: Undefined index: SiteUser2 in
/usr/local/www/techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/share/cookiestart.html
on line 23

Notice: Undefined variable: SiteUser2 in
/usr/local/www/techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/share/cookiestart.html
on line 41

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/

Rgds,

--
Guido Barosio
-----------------------
http://www.globant.com
[email-masked]

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:01:55 -0400

> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/

odd... do you get that when going to the main page? are you rejecting all 
cookies from the site?

incidentally where in the process of integrating the old techdocs content into 
the main website. if you would like to help beta test, you can check out the 
information at:  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL