Subject: Re: Timeline on new techdocs?

From: "Magnus Hagander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:42:49 +0200

> Folks,
> 
> Magnus tells me that the new techdocs is usable, but it's not 
> live on the site.  What's the timeline on enabling it?

It *is* live. It's just that the old one hasn't been killed off yet. But
if you go for technical documentation under docs, you will get the new
one.

//Magnus

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:42:36 -0300 (ADT)

> if you go for technical documentation under docs, you will get the new

Should we put a Redirect onto techdocs.postgresql.org so that it goes to 
the right site?

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664