Subject: Meeting at the conference

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 19:43:40 +0100

Hi all,

I proposed a meeting of the web team to discuss our future work at the
conference in July, which has now been included on the agenda. If anyone
has any specific items they'd like to see on the agenda, please let me
know so I can work it all out. It'd also be good to know who's likely to
be there :-)

Cheers, Dave.

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:59:19 +0300

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 19:43 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> It'd also be good to know who's likely to
> be there :-) 

I'll be there. :)
-- 
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/