Subject: pgsql www arch

From: "Guido Barosio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 17:25:12 +0100

All,

Is there, somewhere, a diagram of the pgsql www project?

Meaning the arch, network, hardware,etc.

Cheers,
g.-

--
Guido Barosio
-----------------------
http://www.globant.com
[email-masked]

---

From: "Magnus Hagander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:05:06 +0200

> I understand that some concerns about security, but what if 
> someone considers the chance to provide a few hours per week 
> to the project?
> How should  I start?
> 
> I am affraid I am not a C guru, therefore, helping with the 
> code is not a chance at this moment. I'd already sent a few 
> bucks as a donation, but I would like to do more.

The *code* for the website is all available, it's on
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/projdisplay.php.

The thing that's not available is the maintenance info for the servers
themselves.

//Magnus