Subject: new pgsql-students list needs archive site fixes

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 00:02:08 -0400

pgsql-students was created recently, but I don't see it anywhere on
the left-hand menu on http://archives.postgresql.org/.  (It's not
entirely clear to me which subdivision it belongs in, so there may
be a policy decision here not just html-hacking.)

Also, the URL http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-students/
responds, but not very usefully ...

Maybe it'd be worth putting together a checklist of Things To Do
For A New PG Mailing List?  If there is one already, it doesn't
seem to have been followed.

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Jim Nasby <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:05:58 -0500

Any status on this? It's still broken...

On May 31, 2006, at 11:02 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of  
> broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 4: Have you searched our list archives?
>
>                http://archives.postgresql.org
>

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 21:10:18 -0300 (ADT)

Sorry for delay ...fixed now ...

If anyone has any improvements for text for any of those lists, please let 
me know ... they are all pretty dry ...

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Tom Lane wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664