Subject: Is archives working for August?

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:35:25 -0400 (EDT)

I just searched the PostgreSQL archives for  'packages' sorted by date:

	http://search.postgresql.org/archives.search?cs=utf-8&fm=on&dt=back&q=packages&ul=http%3A%2F%2Farchives.postgresql.org%2F%25&dp=0&o=0&ps=20&s=date

The first item is July, not August, even though there was a posting
yesterday about packages:

	http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-08/msg00384.php

Are archives working properly?  I searched proposal and that still
didn't work.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian   [email-masked]
  EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com

  + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:15:06 -0400 (EDT)

Uh, this still is not working.  Can someone else confirm the failure?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:41:19 -0700

> Uh, this still is not working.  Can someone else confirm the failure?

I can confirm this behavior. However I have not confirmed that it is the 
archives versus the search engine. Search may not have indexed it yet.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

-- 

    === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
    Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
              http://www.commandprompt.com/

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:51:59 -0400 (EDT)

> archives versus the search engine. Search may not have indexed it yet.

But the posting is from August 7:

    * From: "Pavel Stehule" <pavel ( dot ) stehule ( at ) hotmail ( dot ) com>
    * To: pgsql-hackers ( at ) postgresql ( dot ) org
    * Subject: proposal for PL packages for 8.3.
    * Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:44:42 +0200

Certainly our delay for indexing isn't four days.

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:08:52 -0700

> Certainly our delay for indexing isn't four days.

I don't know :) I was just saying that I haven't confirmed it. I do not 
like to make assumptions.

Sinceerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--