Subject: URLs in news articles

From: "Jim C. Nasby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:16:30 -0500

How hard would it be to make URLs in news items (ie:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.619) into hyperlinks?
-- 
Jim C. Nasby, Sr. Engineering Consultant      [email-masked]
Pervasive Software      http://pervasive.com    work: 512-231-6117
vcard: http://jim.nasby.net/pervasive.vcf       cell: 512-569-9461

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:19:58 +0300

Hello,

> http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.619) into hyperlinks? 

We are doing that while reviewing and approving the items. It seems that
I missed this one. Sorry. I fixed that now. It will be visible soon.

Regards,
-- 
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/

---

From: Jim Nasby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 14:25:54 -0500

> I missed this one. Sorry. I fixed that now. It will be visible soon.

Surely it's a SMOC to make that automagic... what's it written in?
--
Jim C. Nasby, Sr. Engineering Consultant      [email-masked]
Pervasive Software      http://pervasive.com    work: 512-231-6117
vcard: http://jim.nasby.net/pervasive.vcf       cell: 512-569-9461