Subject: gborg *mostly* up ...

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 02:22:44 -0300 (ADT)

'k, everything looks to be up and running ... web looks fine, logs for 
mail seem to indicate that mail is being accepted and delivered ...

Let me know if there are any problems ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

---

From: David Fetter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 23:50:28 -0700

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 02:22:44AM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> 
> 'k, everything looks to be up and running ... web looks fine, logs
> for mail seem to indicate that mail is being accepted and delivered
> ...
> 

Thanks for your hard work on this.

Was pugs.postgresql.org somewhere on gborg?  Either way, it's timing
out on web requests.

Cheers,
D
-- 
David Fetter <[email-masked]> http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!