Subject: pugs.postgresql.org still down

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:18:44 -0700

Marc, All:

pugs.postgresql.org is still down, and SFPUG has a meeting next week ... 
which nobody will show up at if they can't determine how to get there.

Please restart?

-- 
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:29:10 -0300 (ADT)

Will get that up tonight ...

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664