Subject: Mailbox full error

From: "Jim C. Nasby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:29:01 -0600

Can someone unsubscribe this guy? This has been going on for at least a
week...

----- Forwarded message from PostOffice -----

Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:17:28 -0500
Subject: NDN: Re: [HACKERS] [PERFORM] unusual performance for vac following 8.2=?ISO-8859-1?Q?	upgrade?=
To: "Jim C. Nasby" <[email-masked]>
From: PostOffice

Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:

Martin Chayer (Mailbox or Conference is full.)

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   [email-masked]
512.569.9461 (cell)                         http://jim.nasby.net

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:04:39 -0400

should be done, let me know if you see more ...

- --On Thursday, January 11, 2007 15:29:01 -0600 "Jim C. Nasby" <[email-masked]> 
wrote:

> X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.6 (2006-10-03) on noel.decibel.org
> X-Spam-Level:
> X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.7 required=5.0 tests=AWL,BAYES_50,HTML_MESSAGE,
> 	HTML_TITLE_EMPTY,SUBJECT_EXCESS_QP autolearn=no version=3.1.6
> Subject: NDN: Re: [HACKERS] [PERFORM] unusual performance for vac following
> 8.2=?ISO-8859-1?Q?	upgrade?= X-Mailer: FirstClass 8.3 (build 8.278)
> X-FC-Icon-ID: 2031
> X-FC-SERVER-TZ: 15729388
> X-FC-MachineGenerated: true

- ----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664