Subject: lost outside pgfoundry: where is the door?

From: joe speigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 01:02:36 -0800 (PST)

hi,
this is on the site on PGfoundry but it's not getting any answer.
I'd prefer an answer, even if it's that I have to look elsewhere to find
the answer.
the link is
http://pgfoundry.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1154&forum_id=44

the problem is

cannot log in via SSH to set up CVS [ reply ]  
2007-02-05 17:46
is the password something unique? it's not the same as what we use to log
into our accounts?

Is there a reason why my password is rejected for both CVS and SSH so I
can't start my project on gfoundry?

PLEASE ANSWER OVER THERE on pgfoundry so others can see it over there.

thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________________
We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love 
(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:51:13 -0800

Joe,

> I'd prefer an answer, even if it's that I have to look elsewhere to find

Sorry, we've been busy the last couple of days.  There's generally a lag 
before your command-line password becomes active; did you try again after a 
couple hours?

If so, I'll log in as root later and set everything manually.  Not sure what's 
broken.

-- 
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco