Subject: Re: lost outside pgfoundry: where is the door?

From: joe speigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:25:57 -0800 (PST)

Josh,
I still can't get in.
I reset my password yesterday and the new password works for the web but
not for cvs or ssh.
If you can reset it the manual way, like you said, that would be great.

I know you are busy, and thanks.
joe.

-------------------------------------------------
> this is on the site on PGfoundry but it's not getting any answer.
> I'd prefer an answer, even if it's that I have to look elsewhere to find
> the answer.

Sorry, we've been busy the last couple of days.  There's generally a lag 
before your command-line password becomes active; did you try again after 
a 
couple hours?

If so, I'll log in as root later and set everything manually.  Not sure 
what's 
broken.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Finding fabulous fares is fun.  
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097