Subject: Main page lacking "More" button for events

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:53:32 -0400 (EDT)

On the main PostgreSQL web page, I don't see a "More" option for more
events, even though more events exist than are displayed on the web
site.

If I click on "More" for training, I see more events listed.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>          http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                               http://www.enterprisedb.com

  + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:54:25 -0400 (EDT)

> If I click on "More" for training, I see more events listed.

I see now that the "more" and "submit event" links at the bottom are for
both events and training.  Can that be made less confusing?

---

From: "Magnus Hagander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 07:51:22 +0200

> both events and training.  Can that be made less confusing?

How would people prefer it? I was going to ask this when I changed that list but forgot. Specifically do we want to split the list into two rss files, or just 
two links to the same like?

/Magnus