Subject: access to PDXPUG page for Gabrielle

From: Selena Deckelmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:34:35 -0700

Hello!

I'm currently updating the PDXPUG web page, and would like Gabrielle  
to also have access so that she can update the site when I'm away.

Can someone help us out?

Also - the archive page for the pdxpug mailling list needs a template  
refresh --http://archives.postgresql.org/pdxpug/.  And it would be  
nice if it was linked from the same pages as SFPUG (http:// 
www.postgresql.org/community/lists/, for example).

thanks!
-selena

---

From: Selena Deckelmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:58:27 -0700

Any takers for these two issues?  Or are these for Josh Berkus as well?

On Apr 18, 2007, at 8:34 AM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> the archive page for the pdxpug mailling list needs a template

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:16:45 +0200

Added to the website, will appear on next sitebuild. Leaving the archives
fix for someone else :-)

//mha

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 02:58:27PM -0700, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?
> 
>               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq