Subject: moderation for next several days

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:59:59 -0400

Hello,

I will likely be unable to do much in the way of moderation from now
until next Thurs.  I'll be travelling to a conference.

A
-- 
Andrew Sullivan  | [email-masked]
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what 
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.
		--J.D. Baldwin

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 12:07:27 -0400

> until next Thurs.  I'll be travelling to a conference.

I would be glad to help but I couldn't get Marc to add me to the list of
moderators.

-- 
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc.