Subject: Searching on _

From: Jim Nasby <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:09:02 -0500

What's the trick to searching the documentation for something  
containing an underscore?
--
Jim Nasby                                            [email-masked]
EnterpriseDB      http://enterprisedb.com      512.569.9461 (cell)

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:32:33 -0400

> containing an underscore?

works for me?
http://search.postgresql.org/search?q=pg_stat_activity&a=1

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter LAMP :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: "Jim C. Nasby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:50:04 -0500

> http://search.postgresql.org/search?q=pg_stat_activity&a=1

Note how 'activity' is also bold; it's treating _ as a wildcard. If you
try searching for something less common it won't work well at all.
Unfortunately I don't remember what I was actually searching for...
-- 
Jim Nasby                                      [email-masked]
EnterpriseDB      http://enterprisedb.com      512.569.9461 (cell)