Subject: moving from gborg to pgfoundry & mailing list administration

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:32:02 -0700

I have mostly completed moving PL/R from gborg to pgfoundry, but I can't 
figure out what password pgfoundry is looking for when I attempt to do 
mailing list administration. It does _not_ seem to be the same as I use 
to log into pgfoundry itself. Can someone help me out?

Thanks,

Joe

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:07:30 -0700

Joe,

> to log into pgfoundry itself. Can someone help me out?

yeah, you'd have been given a random password in the "your list has been 
created" message.   If you lost that, I'll need to reset the password ... can 
you pick one (& send privately)?

-- 
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco