Subject: Request for minor link changes

From: "Simon Riggs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:31:00 +0100

This page has no content:
http://www.postgresql.org/community/realworld
why not replace it completely with a direct link to Case Studies?
rather than an indirect one.

http://www.postgresql.org/support/
doesn't have a link to the FAQ, so must people looking for support won't
find it when they click on Support. Can we add a link to the FAQ
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq/) ?

Also the Developer page (http://www.postgresql.org/developer/) has a
left nav item to "FAQ" but only takes you to Developers FAQ.
Can we rename the link Dev FAQ instead of just FAQ?

Thanks,

-- 
  Simon Riggs             
  EnterpriseDB   http://www.enterprisedb.com

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:59:16 +0200

> rather than an indirect one.

It's already linked under /about/, so I'd be more in favor of just
*removing* the realworld link altogether. Thoughts on that?

> (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq/) ?

Added.

> Can we rename the link Dev FAQ instead of just FAQ?

Done.

//Magnus

---

From: "Simon Riggs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:03:45 +0100

> *removing* the realworld link altogether. Thoughts on that?

If you mean remove realworld page and all links to it, yes.

If not: the main problem is that RealWorld the page has no content, so
any link from anywhere is kinda pointless, 'cept as a nihilist joke :-)

> Done.

Thanks.

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:41:04 +0200

> If you mean remove realworld page and all links to it, yes.

Ok. Removed. Will be gone on next site build.

//Magnus