Subject: moving plr mailing lists

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 10:07:12 -0400

Howdy folks,

Joe is hoping to regenerate the archives from his old mailing list 
http://gborg.postgresql.org/mailman/listinfo/plr-general
into his new mailing list at 
http://pgfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/plr-general.  One potential issue is 
that he has had traffic on both lists, and some of it overlaps (date wise).  
Can we still regenerate his archives, or will that wipe out the new posts on 
the new list? 

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter LAMP :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:20:53 -0700

> Can we still regenerate his archives, or will that wipe out the new posts on 

In theory yes. You could concatenate both mbox files on top of each 
other and regenerate the archive. It will cause the threads to be 
interspersed of course but it should work.

J