Subject: problem with backend flowchart

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:23:44 -0400 (EDT)

Someone reported that the backend links from the flowchart on this page
are not valid:

	http://www.postgresql.org/developer/ext.backend.html

Any ideas how to fix this?

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>          http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                               http://www.enterprisedb.com

  + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 19:29:01 -0400 (EDT)

Second request:  Someone reported that the backend links from the
flowchart on this page are not valid:

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:35:20 -0400

> Any ideas how to fix this?

FWIW the old page is here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20020405201845/developer.postgresql.org/docs/pgsql/src/tools/backend/index.html

And the file it points to is here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20020209203159/developer.postgresql.org/docs/pgsql/src/tools/backend/backend_dirs.html

-- 
Alvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile   ICBM: S 39º 49' 18.1", W 73º 13' 56.4"
"At least to kernel hackers, who really are human, despite occasional
rumors to the contrary" (LWN.net)

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:38:10 +0200

> Any ideas how to fix this?

sorry, got stuck on my TODO list.

Was a bug in the link translation code on the website. Should be fixed now,
will be on the next sitebuild. Let's hope I didn't break anything else (the
code is shared with the FAQ generation code, so if that breaks, this is why)

//Magnus