Subject: Duplicate Events?

From: Chander Ganesan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 21:13:00 -0400

Several EnterpriseDB events are duplicated (posted twice by two 
different people apparently) on the events page:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/eventarchive

Apparently every EDB event has been posted twice...some 3 times.

-- 
Chander Ganesan
The Open Technology Group
One Copley Parkway, Suite 210
Morrisville, NC  27560
Phone: 877-258-8987/919-463-0999
http://www.otg-nc.com

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 00:51:09 -0400

> Apparently every EDB event has been posted twice...some 3 times.

They weren't all posted twice, EDB is holding the two of the same classes on 
the same dates but in different continents, so those are duplicates, though 
there certainly we some duplicates from them; I believe I've cleaned all of 
those up.  In the process I made a change to how we list approved events 
(grouping them by date) which should help us catch these in the future (in 
the process of cleaning up EDB's, I also zapped a duplicate from the 
cert-first camp).  Thanks much for bringing this to our attention. 

PS.  Ex-coworker of mine went through you recent postgresql class and had some 
good things to say.  It sounded like the course work will need some updating 
for 8.3, but the level of detail and overall knowledge sounded very good.  
Keep up the good work guys. :-)

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter LAMP :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL