Subject: Gborg is dead, long live pgFoundry ...

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:29:15 -0400

I've shut down everything except the apache server for now, which has a 
redirect to pgfoundry ... I'll shut down and redirect DNS once I've had a 
chance to confirm that pgweb is all running off the new svn/trac site ...

- ----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

---

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:05:49 -0800

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 14:29 -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> 
> I've shut down everything except the apache server for now, which has
> a  redirect to pgfoundry ... I'll shut down and redirect DNS once I've
> had a chance to confirm that pgweb is all running off the new svn/trac
> site ...

R.I.P GreatBridge.ORG... 

-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, ODBCng - http://www.commandprompt.com/

---

From: Kris Jurka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 18:09:24 -0500 (EST)

> chance to confirm that pgweb is all running off the new svn/trac site ...

Any idea where the pljava cvs repository has gone?  What about it's 
mailing list?  Can we get the subscriber list so we can setup a new one?

Kris Jurka