Subject: modify settings.php

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:33:30 -0800

To appropriately reflect all of the project hosting

- -- 
The PostgreSQL Company since 1997: http://www.commandprompt.com/ 
PostgreSQL Community Conference: http://www.postgresqlconference.org/
Donate to the PostgreSQL Project: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate
PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit

Index: system/global/settings.php
===================================================================
--- system/global/settings.php	(revision 1936)
+++ system/global/settings.php	(working copy)
@@ -8,8 +8,8 @@
 // some default settings
-$_SETTINGS['hosted_by'] = 'hub.org';
-$_SETTINGS['hosted_url'] = 'http://www.hub.org/';
+$_SETTINGS['hosted_by'] = 'our server sponsors.';
+$_SETTINGS['hosted_url'] = 'http://www.postgresql.org/about/servers';
@@ -20,7 +20,7 @@

---

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:07:56 +0100

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> 

hmm seems like this actually reflects the current infrastructure much 
better - but "our server sponsors" is not translatable with your patch - 
dunno if that is a huge problem - comments ?

Stefan

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:46:19 -0300

> dunno if that is a huge problem - comments ?

I am interested in having a translation at some point, but I can't do it
right now.  In the meantime it would be nice that people don't destroy
the i18n property of the site.

-- 
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc.

---

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 20:19:03 +0100

> dunno if that is a huge problem - comments ?

I applied a modified version of this - should be live with the next 
sitebuild.

Stefan