Subject: Majordomo management

From: Kevin Kempter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:51:07 -0700

Hi all; 

 I've got my new PostgreSQL Users Group up and running including my new 
mailing list ([email-masked]) -- Thanks to Selena and Marc !

However I'm completely new to Majordomo. 
Can anyone point me to some good docs as in  say a quick start guide ? 

Also I'd like to have a page similar to the PostgreSQL lists signup page 
(http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/) 
Can I get our User Group added here? or Is this page part of a web based 
Majordomo mgt tool I can download and host myself somewhere?

Thanks in advance...

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:24:41 -0300

> Majordomo mgt tool I can download and host myself somewhere?

I have added diapug to the list of lists, which should cause it to show
up in http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/ and
http://archives.postgresql.org/

-- 
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 13:15:23 -0800

Kevin,

> Can anyone point me to some good docs as in say a quick start guide ?

AFAICT, there is no documentation for majordomo anywhere aside from the 
interactive help in the command-line version.

--Josh

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 23:32:37 -0400 (AST)

> interactive help in the command-line version.

Actually, send a message to [email-masked], not subject, just:

help topics

in the body

and you get the same access to all the docs as you do from teh command 
line ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664