Subject: Blank home page for www.postgresql.org

From: Guillaume Lelarge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 11:39:49 +0200

Hi,

Not sure why but the home page of http://www.postgresql.org/ is completely 
empty. But http://www.postgresql.org/docs/ (and others, that's just an 
example) works.

Regards.

-- 
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org
 http://dalibo.com

---

From: Raymond O'Donnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:02:11 +0100

> empty. But http://www.postgresql.org/docs/ (and others, that's just an 

Sounds a bit like PHP throwing an error.

Ray.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Raymond O'Donnell, Director of Music, Galway Cathedral, Ireland
[email-masked]
Galway Cathedral Recitals: http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Raymond O'Donnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:07:33 +0100

> empty. But http://www.postgresql.org/docs/ (and others, that's just an 

Actually, I'm not seeing the CSS for any of the main sections, though
the HTML is coming through OK. The front page is completely blank.

Ray.

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 11:10:53 +0100

> the HTML is coming through OK. The front page is completely blank.

The master server has run out of disk space for some (currently
unknown) reason. Once I've figured that out and fixed it, I need to
figure out why Nagios didn't warn us :-(

-- 
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK:   http://www.enterprisedb.com

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:58:46 +0100

> figure out why Nagios didn't warn us :-(

Should be OK now. I've got the docs rebuilding at the moment as some
of those pages may have got broken.

---

From: Guillaume Lelarge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:10:17 +0200

Le mardi 07 avril 2009 à 13:58:46, Dave Page a écrit :
> >>> Not sure why but the home page of http://www.postgresql.org/ is
> >>> completely empty. But http://www.postgresql.org/docs/ (and others,
> >>> that's just an example) works.
> >>

Yeah, it seems to work, at least for me. Thanks Dave :)