Subject: Attachment doesn't open in new archive

From: Heikki Linnakangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:11:24 +0200

I cannot download the attachment in this message:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/[email-masked]

All I get is a zero-length file.

- Heikki

-- 
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:46:59 -0300

> All I get is a zero-length file.

Weird.  It's a zero-length file in the old archives as well.  The MIME
headers of that attachment are pretty funny:

Content-Type: text/x-diff;
 name="0001-Set-SQL-error-code-for-SPI-errors-raised-from-userla.patch"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename*0="0001-Set-SQL-error-code-for-SPI-errors-raised-from-userla.pa";
 filename*1="tch"

Note the "filename*N" thingy.  I had never seen this.  I wonder if this
is what's causing the parsers to fail.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services