Subject: seapug mailing list problems

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:22:18 -0800

Problems with the seapug list, see below

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [seapug] Future steps and invigoration of SeaPUG
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 01:58:03 +0000
From: Albin, Lloyd P <[email-masked]>
To: Joshua D. Drake <[email-masked]>

Josh,

For several of my replies to the seapug mailing list today, I have been 
getting:

Your message to seapug has been delayed, and requires the approval of 
the moderators, for the following reason(s):

A header line is too long (1311 > 1024)

If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns, 
please send a message to the list owners at the following address:
   [email-masked]

The problem is that the seapug-owner is an ex-hutch employee, Jeff 
Petersen at [email-masked], and so the emails are going into a black 
hole as there is no one to handle these types of errors. I need to get 
this taken care of so that I am the owner of the list.

-- 
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:55:10 -0300

> Problems with the seapug list, see below

This has been dealt with.  Thanks.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services