Subject: Wiki editor request

From: Ben Jokisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 07:53:31 -0600

Hi, can I edit the wiki please? Specifically, the links on
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/TurnKey_PostgreSQL are out of date

User: BenJ

Thanks

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 09:25:48 -0500

> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/TurnKey_PostgreSQL are out of date

I expedited your cooling off period. Please log in the the wiki once 
with your username and report back here. Once you have done that I can 
grant editor.

Thanks,

-- 
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases
Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com

---

From: Ben Jokisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 08:42:58 -0600

Ok, I've logged in. Also, it's been a couple decades since I've used
an email list... is "reply-all" correct for posting?

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 10:12:25 -0500

>> with your username and report back here. Once you have done that I can

I have made you an editor.

Yes, on the PostgreSQL mailing lists reply-all is the preferred option. 
Also please avoid top posting, and trim as discussed here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists
-and-
https://web.archive.org/web/20170426175120/http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/ml-etiquette.html

Thanks,