Subject: Wiki editor request

From: Bryce Plunkett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2024 01:12:04 -0700

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is "Bryce
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/User:Bryce>" and I would like to
modify Change
management tools and techniques
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Change_management_tools_and_techniques> to
include the (Stripe/)pg-schema-diff tool
<https://github.com/stripe/pg-schema-diff>.

Thank you for the help,
Bryce

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2024 10:20:46 -0400

On 7/7/24 04:12, Bryce Plunkett wrote:
> I would like editor access to the wiki

done

-- 
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases
Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com