Subject: Wiki editor access request

From: "Max from QueryGlow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2026 17:20:43 +0100

Hi,

I would like editor access to the wiki. My username is iammxfschr.

I'd like to add QueryGlow ( <https://queryglow.com> https://queryglow.com),
a self-hosted web-based database GUI, to the PostgreSQL_Clients and
Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools pages.

Thanks!

Max

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2026 16:59:37 -0400

> I would like editor access to the wiki. My username is iammxfschr.

I have expedited your cooling off period. Please login to the wiki once
and then "reply-all" to this email indicating that you have done so. At
that point we can grant editor privs.

-- 
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com