Subject: Wiki editor request

From: Dan Stoner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 14:07:12 -0400

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is 'dstoner' and I
would like to modify the Corruption page to include what seems like a
fairly common source of index corruption... an OS upgrade that crosses
some glibc version boundary.

I notice that https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Corruption does not
include the glibc / LOCALE index corruption issue and I would like to
add it.

Some Slack discussion:
https://postgresteam.slack.com/archives/C0FS3UTAP/p1686322092729579

- Dan Stoner

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 15:00:44 -0400

> some glibc version boundary.

WFM -- done.

-- 
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases
Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com