Subject: Wiki editor request

From: galih email test <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:59:23 +0700

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is galih and I would
like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Design_Tools for add new
design tool for  https://databasedesigntool.my.id this is Online Database
Design Tool support run in any browser and any operating system. This is
perfect for collaboration with a team.

Regards

Galih

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 08:37:04 +0200

> perfect for collaboration with a team.

Is this a real product?  I got this:

Service Unavailable in Your Country
We're sorry for the inconvenience, but currently, our Online Database
Design Tool is not supported in your country. We're continuously working
on expanding our services, so please stay tuned for updates. Thank you
for your understanding.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera        Breisgau, Deutschland  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

---

From: galih email test <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 17:26:53 +0700

I think this app service is still under maintenance. I will inform you if
this app service is available again. I apologize for that.

Regards