Subject: Re: Wiki editor request

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 16:24:36 +0200

On 2023-Oct-20, Pavlo Golub wrote:

> > >  I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is "pashagolub" and
> > >  I would like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGFGMembers

It turns out that the issue is that this page is protected, so I have
made the edit instead.

There are other inaccuracies in this page, such as listing Peter E in
USA and Dave Cramer in Canada.  Maybe it's due for more updates?  Added
liaisons in CC.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera               48°01'N 7°57'E  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
<Schwern> It does it in a really, really complicated way
<crab> why does it need to be complicated?
<Schwern> Because it's MakeMaker.

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 23:17:57 -0400

> USA and Dave Cramer in Canada.  Maybe it's due for more updates?  Added
While I dont think this makes any procedural difference, I'm certainly not
opposed to more accurate info, and I believe the three changes mentioned
here are the only ones that are needed at this time.

Robert Treat
https://xzilla.net