Subject: Wiki editor request

From: Eugene Dubinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 16:42:21 +0300

Hello.

My name is Eugene and I am a lead developer of PgManage project 
(https://github.com/commandprompt/pgmanage)

I would like to update pgmanage links in this section of the wiki: 
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients#pgManage to point to 
the new project repo.

I would appreciate assistance in getting the necessary wiki edit 
permissions for my postgresql.org community portal account:

Username: eugend

Email: [email-masked]

Sincerely,

Eugene.

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 09:53:12 -0700

On 5/30/24 06:42, Eugene Dubinin wrote:
> I would appreciate assistance in getting the necessary wiki edit permissions for 
> my postgresql.org community portal account:

I expedited your cooling off period. Please log in to the wiki once and 
reply-all to this email. At that point we can grant editor.

Thanks,

-- 
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases
Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com

---

From: Eugene Dubinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 16:37:07 +0300

Hi,

logged in

Thanks,

Eugene

30.05.24 19:53, Joe Conway wrote:
> I expedited your cooling off period. Please log in to the wiki once 
> and reply-all to this email. At that point we can grant editor.
>
> Thanks,
>

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 11:27:18 -0400

>> and reply-all to this email. At that point we can grant editor.

Editor granted

---

From: Eugene Dubinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 18:30:38 +0300

Everything works fine,

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Eugene