Subject: Wiki editor request

From: Denis Laxalde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 12:46:45 +0200

Hello,

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is "dlax" and I 
would like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch 
to fix the link for "coding guidelines".

Regards,
Denis.

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 10:56:40 +0200

On 2023-Apr-27, Denis Laxalde wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is "dlax" and I would
> like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch to fix the
> link for "coding guidelines".

Done, edit away.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera        Breisgau, Deutschland  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"If you want to have good ideas, you must have many ideas.  Most of them
will be wrong, and what you have to learn is which ones to throw away."
                                                         (Linus Pauling)