Subject: Wiki editor request

From: Bernd Helmle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 11:30:09 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to update the upstream URL of the Informix FDW located here in
the PostgreSQL wiki:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/WikiEditing

Upstream development doesn't occur in the credativ context from my side
anymore, since i left the company some time ago.

Thanks,
	Bernd

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 06:11:11 -0400

> I'd like to update the upstream URL of the Informix FDW located here in

editor granted

-- 
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases
Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com

---

From: Bernd Helmle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 13:44:39 +0200

> > I'd like to update the upstream URL of the Informix FDW located

Hi Joe,

Many thanks, change done.

	Bernd

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 20:48:04 +0200

Hello Bernd,

> anymore, since i left the company some time ago.

Hmm, so who is responsible for buildfarm animal 'chub' now?
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=chub&br=HEAD

-- 
Álvaro Herrera        Breisgau, Deutschland  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Once again, thank you and all of the developers for your hard work on
PostgreSQL.  This is by far the most pleasant management experience of
any database I've worked on."                             (Dan Harris)
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2006-04/msg00247.php

---

From: Bernd Helmle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 17:07:46 +0200

> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=chub&br=HEAD

FYI, Talked to Michael Banck, he is going to take care of it.

Thanks for bringing this up.

	Bernd