Subject: Add plClojure to the pl Matrix

From: Sergio Alberto Vazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2025 18:53:47 -0600

Dear [Recipient Name],

I would like to request editor access to the wiki. My username is svazqz.

I am specifically interested in modifying the
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PL_Matrix wiki page to add the project
https://github.com/svazqz/plClojure. While the project is currently in the
alpha stage, I would like to open it up to the community to start receiving
contributions.

Please let me know the process for granting this access.

Thank you,
Sergio Vazquez

---

From: Álvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2025 15:19:55 +0100

> alpha stage, I would like to open it up to the community to start receiving

Hello Sergio,

I have expedited your cool-off period.  Please log in to the wiki now,
which provisions your user there, and let us know so that we can grant
editor there.  Thanks,

-- 
Álvaro Herrera               48°01'N 7°57'E  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Cada quien es cada cual y baja las escaleras como quiere" (JMSerrat)

---

From: Álvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2025 12:25:09 +0100

> I would like to request editor access to the wiki. My username is svazqz.

This has been done.

Regards

-- 
Álvaro Herrera        Breisgau, Deutschland  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"El hombre nunca sabe de lo que es capaz hasta que lo intenta" (C. Dickens)