Subject: Archives broken by new mail VM?

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:21:56 +0200

Seems we don't get anything into the archives anymore, and the search
system is sending out alarms because it's not finding anything My first
guess is that it's somehow related to the move of the VM. Can somebody
who knows anything about this new VM (hello Marc) please look into that
ASAP? Thanks!

//Magnus

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:43:49 -0300

Should be fixed ... missed starting rsync --daemon and switchihg mail to point 
to the new VPS ...

I can't find where the sync process is kicked off though, so either someone 
else will have to do that, or just wait fo rit to kick off on its own ...

- --On Monday, June 23, 2008 13:21:56 +0200 Magnus Hagander
<[email-masked]> 

> who knows anything about this new VM (hello Marc) please look into that

- -- 
Marc G. Fournier        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A. (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:19:51 +0200

Seems to be up and working again now. Thanks!

//Magnus

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> --On Monday, June 23, 2008 13:21:56 +0200 Magnus Hagander
> <[email-masked]> 
> wrote:
>