Subject: pgsql: Widen the money type to 64 bits.

From: [email-masked] (D'Arcy Cain)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 21:19:51 -0400 (AST)

Log Message:
-----------
Widen the money type to 64 bits.

Modified Files:
--------------
    pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt:
        cash.c (r1.68 -> r1.69)
        (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt/cash.c.diff?r1=1.68&r2=1.69)
    pgsql/src/include/catalog:
        pg_type.h (r1.176 -> r1.177)
        (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/include/catalog/pg_type.h.diff?r1=1.176&r2=1.177)
    pgsql/src/include/utils:
        cash.h (r1.23 -> r1.24)
        (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/include/utils/cash.h.diff?r1=1.23&r2=1.24)

---

From: Jeremy Drake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:04:09 -0800 (PST)

This commit message is rather old, I remarked on its absence earlier, but
better late than never I guess ;)

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007, D'Arcy Cain wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster
>
>

-- 
He did decide, though, that with more time and a great deal of mental
effort, he could probably turn the activity into an acceptable
perversion.
		-- Mick Farren, "When Gravity Fails"

---

From: "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:49:08 -0500

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:04:09 -0800 (PST)
> better late than never I guess ;)

Not sure what you mean.  I just committed it recently.  I held off
until after the release as requested.  What do you mean by "old?"

-- 
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <[email-masked]>         |  Democracy is three wolves
http://www.druid.net/darcy/                |  and a sheep voting on
+1 416 425 1212     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 22:35:12 -0500 (EST)

> until after the release as requested.  What do you mean by "old?"

You committed it five days ago, because the date on the email was Jan 2,
but it only arrived today.  It should have appeard within minutes of the
commit.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian   [email-masked]
  EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com

  + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

---

From: "Magnus Hagander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 07:49:19 +0100

> but it only arrived today.  It should have appeard within minutes of the

i'm sure it got stuck in the maia filter (happens all the time with delays of a couple of hours up to several days) or in the moderator steve (if the sender 
was'nt on the list allow. can happen since it was a long time since he last committed). check the headers if you still have the original mail around to see 
where it stuck.

/Magnus

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 01:59:52 -0500

"Magnus Hagander" <[email-masked]> writes:
> i'm sure it got stuck in the maia filter (happens all the time with
> delays of a couple of hours up to several days) or in the moderator
> steve (if the sender was'nt on the list allow. can happen since it was
> a long time since he last committed).

D'Arcy hasn't committed anything since [ checks CVS history... ]
2003-02-27, so I'm betting on theory B.  But can we change that setup
for the -committers list?  Any currently-authorized committer should be
whitelisted whether he's committed anything recently or not.

			regards, tom lane