Subject: Wiki editor access request

From: Luigi Nardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 07:29:56 +0200

Hi,

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is Luiginardi and I
would like to modify my entry in the speaker bureau
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Speaker_Bureau>.

Thanks for your help,

-- 
Luigi Nardi, Ph.D. <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nardiluigi/>
Founder & CEO DBtune
www.dbtune.com

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 11:36:17 +0200

Hello

> <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Speaker_Bureau>.

Handled :-)

Regards

-- 
Álvaro Herrera               48°01'N 7°57'E  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Los cuentos de hadas no dan al niño su primera idea sobre los monstruos.
Lo que le dan es su primera idea de la posible derrota del monstruo."
                                                   (G. K. Chesterton)

---

From: Luigi Nardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 12:11:32 +0200

Thanks Alvaro for the quick response.