Subject: [Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Mailing list page for main site]

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 23:40:43 +0800

Hi everyone,

Just noticed this from Francois.  Might it be worth putting a link to 
this from the Mailing Lists page, or copying the info to a related page, 
or something?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [pgsql-advocacy] Mailing list page for main site
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:21:15 +0200
From: Francois Suter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

> The PostgreSQL Mailing Lists:
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/MailingListsMeta

Hey, this is a nice page for newcomers to the mailing lists, but it's a
shame it's only on the techdocs site. Shouldn't it also be on
www.postgresql.org when you click on "Mailing lists"?

---------------
Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco

---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to [email-masked]

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 12:58:19 -0400

> www.postgresql.org when you click on "Mailing lists"?

Its link to the mailing list descriptions is out of date (should be
http://www.postgresql.org/lists.html now, I think) but otherwise it
seems like a nice bit of work.

			regards, tom lane