Subject: Another User Group: Buenos Aires

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:33:24 -0700

Please create a mailing list for the Buenos Aires, Venezuela PUG
List: [email-masked]
Owner: Guido Barosio <[email-masked]>

Also, please add pages and links to the new lists at:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/
http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe
http://archives.postgresql.org/
 - index page
 - menu item in the User Groups sub-menu

-- 
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us
PDXPUG - http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx
Me - http://www.chesnok.com/daily

---

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:04:31 -0700

(see correction on the country below. sorry, too many emails, not
enough geography)

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Selena Deckelmann
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Please create a mailing list for the Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA PUG

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:20:51 -0300

List created

- --On Thursday, May 29, 2008 13:33:24 -0700 Selena Deckelmann 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Sent via pgsql-www mailing list ([email-masked])
> To make changes to your subscription:
> http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

- -- 
Marc G. Fournier        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A. (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:27:53 -0700

Selena,

Hey, can you check the list of Regional Contacts and see if we have User 
Groups in any countries not represented there?

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact

--Josh

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 17:56:14 -0400

> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact

At least Peru.

-- 
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support