Subject: Pugs.postgresql.org issue?

From: Chander Ganesan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:13:18 -0400

I notice today (and several times in the past) that pugs.postgresql.org 
is non-responsive entirely (returning a blank page), or just extremely 
slow.  Not sure if anyone was/is aware of the issue, so I thought I'd 
post it here:

I'm going to the pugs.postgresql.org server at 200.46.204.175

I've been trying to load the page for at least 2 minutes now...

-- 
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.
One Copley Parkway, Suite 210
Morrisville, NC  27560
919-463-0999/877-258-8987
http://www.otg-nc.com

---

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:25:15 -0700

Marc,

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Chander Ganesan <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I notice today (and several times in the past) that pugs.postgresql.org is
> non-responsive entirely (returning a blank page), or just extremely slow.
>  Not sure if anyone was/is aware of the issue, so I thought I'd post it
> here:
>

I can't login to the machine either.

Marc -- can you have a look?

-selena

-- 
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us
PDXPUG - http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx
Me - http://www.chesnok.com/daily

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:50:24 -0300

Should be fixed now ... DDoS attack, was having delays from MCI/Worldcom 
getting the offending IP blocked ...

> Marc -- can you have a look?

- -- 
Marc G. Fournier        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A. (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664