Subject: oosurvey.gratismania.ro ...

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:18:17 -0400 (AST)

who is in charge of that?  it and techdocs are the only things left on the
"old VM", and I'd like to move that to the new one also, but it will
require some co-ordination as far as IP is concerned, since its not DNS I
maintain ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:37:28 -0500

The folks at open office use it... check the mail archives I think there is an 
email address for the main person involved... err... no archives for www back 
that far... Marc do you keep all your old emails?  Josh/Justin, can you help 
coordinate?

Robert Treat

On Wednesday 24 December 2003 13:18, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 21:13:13 +0800

Hang on guys,

This is the OpenOffice.org survey data, I'll get in contact with 
Cristian and help him migrate it to a new home.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 10:08:43 -0400 (AST)

> Cristian and help him migrate it to a new home.

All I need to do is co-ordinate with him to chnange he IP to
200.46.204.209 instead of 208 ... the rest I can do easily enough, as its
just a dump/reload of the data and changing the database pointers ...

----