Subject: Is Josh contactable?

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:35:10 +0800

Hi all,

When emailing Josh I'm getting bounce messages saying that my ISP's 
mailserver is blacklisted by a crowd at davinci.ethosmedia.com.

The bounce message gives a contact email address, but emailing to that 
bounces as well, and the websites at davinci.ethosmedia.com and 
www.ethosmedia.com are nonfunctional or useless.

Is anyone else here having troubles emailing Josh?  I'm suspecting there 
might be a problem with davinci.ethosmedia.com here, rather than my ISP 
really being blacklisted.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 21:55:32 -0400 (AST)

haven't heard from him since before Xmas, but he had mentioned that he was
going to the in-laws and would be offline ...

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Justin Clift wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 9: the planner will ignore your desire to choose an index scan if your
>       joining column's datatypes do not match
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: elein <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:16:56 -0800

Josh is off on vacation and should return tomorrow, I think.

--elein

---

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:10:54 +0800

Thanks Marc and Elein.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:09:45 -0800

Justin,

I'm back in town today.   If you get a bounce from this address, try 
[email-masked].

-- 
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco