Subject: [Fwd: something in guides broken]

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:22:35 +1000

Hi guys,

Something looks to be wrong with the Techdocs "Guides" area.

Any ideas?

:-/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: something in guides broken
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:36:26 -0600
From: Scott Marlowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hey, looks like something in guides is broken on
techdocs.postgresql.org.  When you go to
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides , and edit the main page, it saves
to a different page.  When you go back to the home page, it's still the
same.  Is it supposed to be this way, to keep joe script kiddie from
mucking it up?  Just wondering.

I wrote a quick article on "for update" a minute ago I'd like to put
somewhere where other folks can look and comment on it.  It's at:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/Forupdate

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Jun 2004 14:35:56 -0400

I've looked but have done little more than confirm the problem. I'll try
to look more later, but in the mean time I was wondering if you (Scott)
would mind if I put a link directly to your article on the main page?

Robert Treat 

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 22:22, Justin Clift wrote:
> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 6: Have you searched our list archives?
> 
>                http://archives.postgresql.org

-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: "Scott Marlowe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:57:05 -0600

That would be fine.  We should probably have an intermediate page for
containing such things eventually.

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:21:32 -0400

Thats the plan, although really the plan is to replace the current zope wiki 
with something else, I just haven't decided on what yet.  

Robert Treat

On Wednesday 30 June 2004 16:57, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> > > http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides , and edit the main page, it
> > > saves to a different page.  When you go back to the home page, it's
> > > still the same.  Is it supposed to be this way, to keep joe script
> > > kiddie from mucking it up?  Just wondering.
> > >
> > > ---------------------------(end of
> > > broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 6: Have you searched our list
> > > archives?
> > >