Subject: Time for a separate training section?

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:04:27 +0200

It seems that most of the events lately are training courses.  That's 
great of course.  But the "real" events are getting kind of lost on the 
web site.  Some people date their event over 6 months, so it always 
stays on top and the real upcoming events never move up.  And some 
training courses are repeating, but that can't be reflected accurately.  
Maybe training courses should be listed in a different section with a 
slightly different arrangement?

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Jul 2004 19:27:48 -0400

> slightly different arrangement?

I would be for it. Alexy, how difficult is this to do in the
next-generation site? 

Robert Treat
-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: Alexey Borzov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:10:10 +0400

Hi,

> I would be for it. Alexy, how difficult is this to do in the

It depends. Do we need a completely different approach from the events, 
or will we live with a pair of radiobuttons: event / training?

P.S. I am "Alexy" and our favourite database is "Postgre".