Subject: Link to "PostgreSQL Home" on techdocs left menu is broken

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:28:33 +1000

Hi guys,

Was just visiting the Techdocs site and noticed that the link to 
"PostgreSQL Home" in it's left hand menu bar is broken.  Instead of 
pointing to www.postgresql.org, it points to 
www.ca.postgresql.org/index.html, which breaks.

Is that Robert's thing to look after?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Aug 2004 12:01:01 -0400

> Is that Robert's thing to look after?

This seems to be the case only in the "guides" section, do you know
where the zope template files are kept? I can seem to figure out how to
edit them...

Robert Treat
-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL