Subject: pgFoundry still up?

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:14:38 +1000

Hiyas,

Just tried going to the pgFoundry site and it was timing out for http 
requests.

Does anyone else get the same?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:53:53 -0700

Justin,

> Does anyone else get the same?

Nope, I got it.   PGF is where the PGInstaller download is located, so it'll 
get choked from time to time.

-- 
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:18:14 -0300 (ADT)

I just went to it a minute ago, and it came up fine ...

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Justin Clift wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command
>   (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [email-masked])
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:06:48 +1000

Cool.

It just worked for me too.  Was probably either a network or transient 
problem then.

:)

+ Justin