Subject: Re: time to move to the new code

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 18:31:51 +0100

None that I know of - it just needs the content to be sync'ed, and for someone with some spare time to look at it (not me I'm afraid - but I'll be all finished on my DS in November if that helps :-) ).

Regards, Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] on behalf of Robert Treat
Sent: Sat 8/14/2004 6:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [pgsql-www] time to move to the new code
 
I think it is time to move to the new code for www. The biggest argument 
against the idea was the desire some folks had to implement a new design 
along with the new code.  Well, the design doesn't get done and the code gets 
more out of synch as maintainance on the live site rolls on, so I think we 
need to bite the bullet and move to the new code. Once it is in place we 
should be able to make deisng changes much easier anyway, after all that is 
part of the point of the new code.  Are there any open items that would 
prevent us from making the switch?

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Better Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command
    (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [email-masked])