Subject: [Fwd: -1 Pgautotune-general moderator request(s) waiting]

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 18:39:33 +1000

Hi guys,

This message is still being sent to me every day.  The really 
frustrating part is that I don't know the password for the section that 
it's asking for, and *as the admin* for this mailing list if I ask it to 
send me a password reminder it just tells me I'm not a member of the 
mailing list.

Friggin stupid program.  :-/

Any easy way of fixing this, or should I just add an Inbox Filter to 
Mozilla?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: -1 Pgautotune-general moderator request(s) waiting
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 08:00:18 +0100
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

The [email-masked] mailing list has -1
request(s) waiting for your consideration at:

	http://gborg.postgresql.org/mailman/admindb/pgautotune-general
	
Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

---

From: Chris Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 05:57:01 -0700 (PDT)

Justin,

    I fixed the problem on that list. I have sent you a seperate email
with a new password as well. Does anyone know if this problem is still
occurring in places? I only know how to fix it on a per list basis so
just let me know if you can't get into a list and I can help out.

Chris Ryan

--- Justin Clift <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of
> broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 9: the planner will ignore your desire to choose an index scan if
> your
>       joining column's datatypes do not match
> 

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

---

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 23:08:13 +1000

Chris Ryan wrote:
> with a new password as well.

Thanks Chris.

 > Does anyone know if this problem is still

No idea.

Might be worth asking on a Mailman users mailing list or something if 
there's a util that can analyse/scan/integrity-check for problem things 
like this.

Seems like a pretty nasty upgrade side-effect (if that's what caused it).

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:40:38 -0400 (EDT)

Can't we look in the email logs by subject to find the problem ones?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Ryan wrote:
> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command
>     (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [email-masked])
> 

-- 
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us
  [email-masked]               |  (610) 359-1001
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 23:59:26 -0300 (ADT)

> Can't we look in the email logs by subject to find the problem ones?

what mailer do you use that records subject's in the logs?

> TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 23:19:22 -0400 (EDT)

> what mailer do you use that records subject's in the logs?

Uh, procmail'er.  :-)

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:31:41 -0300 (ADT)

>> what mailer do you use that records subject's in the logs?

ah, that doesn't even work on our servers ... :)

----