Subject: New website design

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 08:32:06 +0100

Hi all,

We still looking for a volunteer to update Alexey's site framework with
Lukasz new design. 

Surely someone has some time to spare? If not, anybody know anyone not
of this list who might want to lend a hand?

Regards, Dave.

---

From: Michael Glaesemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:59:08 +0900

> We still looking for a volunteer to update Alexey's site framework with

I'll give it a go, if someone would point me in the right direction to 
Alexey's templates and Lukasz' snazzy html/css/images.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

---

From: Alexey Borzov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:17:19 +0400

Hi,

> of this list who might want to lend a hand?

In fact, I'm able to do this myself.

Where is HTML/CSS for the design? IIRC, only a link to an image was 
posted here.