Subject: New site

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:20:43 +0100

Hi Alexey,

Could you find a couple of minutes and stick a simple bullet point todo
list for the new site on the web for us please, and hack up a quick
howto so people can get to grips with how the framework works, and how
to edit/add content without having to trawl through the source and
figure it out the hard way?

Thanks, Dave.

---

From: Alexey Borzov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:23:58 +0400

Hi,

> figure it out the hard way?

Unfortunately it'll require a bit more than "a couple of minutes". I 
have some stuff to finish this week, expect the todo list and framework 
docs on the next one.

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Sep 2004 11:19:16 -0400

> figure it out the hard way?

Would it be possible to come up with a similar list for folks working on
the gborg -> pgfoundry project? That too seems to have stalled. 

Robert Treat
-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: Chris Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

I was a little currious about the gborg -> gforge conversion as
well. I am just as guilty as the rest though for not keeping up on it.
Last I checked the GForge project looked like it was working.

Chris Ryan

--- Robert Treat <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of
> broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 6: Have you searched our list archives?
> 
>                http://archives.postgresql.org
> 

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:29:09 -0700

Chris,

> Last I checked the GForge project looked like it was working.

This is my fault; I've been procrastinating getting started.   But we're 
finally getting the show on the road.   Tom Copeland is currently working on 
a GForge 3.21 --> GForge 3.3 migration for us which is a prerequisite.   Then 
I'll be working on copying over the data.

I will probably end up needing your help again, since I may want to extract 
more from GBorg than is currently in your scripts.

--Josh

-- 
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus		       Consultant
[email-masked]	 www.agliodbs.com
Ph: 415-752-2500	Fax: 415-752-2387
2166 Hayes Suite 200	San Francisco, CA