Subject: Re: Archives / search

From: "John Hansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:38:07 +1000

> 
> Cool - is this something you have the time/inclination to 
> investigate further?
> 

Yes, it's currently running on 220.244.191.249 & 220.244.191.250 but on
a vhost, so you need to set your proxy to one of those, or alternatively
add forum.postgresql.org A records to DNS.

pgsql-www only, and from today only....

Would need the mbox files to feed them to the forum :)

... John

---

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 00:03:33 +1000

John Hansen wrote:
<snip>
> add forum.postgresql.org A records to DNS.

Let's get that done, see if it works nicely, then ask a wider audience 
for feedback?

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
>       subscribe-nomail command to [email-masked] so that your
>       message can get through to the mailing list cleanly