Subject: Host6ing Providers

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 20:06:28 -0800

Hello,

Why is pgHoster listed at the top of techdocs while everyone else is 
alphabetical?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

-- 
Command Prompt, Inc., home of Mammoth PostgreSQL - S/ODBC and S/JDBC
Postgresql support, programming shared hosting and dedicated hosting.
+1-503-667-4564 - [email-masked] - http://www.commandprompt.com
PostgreSQL Replicator -- production quality replication for PostgreSQL

---

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 15:39:41 +1100

> Why is pgHoster listed at the top of techdocs while everyone else is 

Easy.  Because that's where I chucked them when I had a few moment 
spare.  :)

+ Justin

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:51:22 -0500

> Easy.  Because that's where I chucked them when I had a few moment

Fixed.

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL